Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weddings make you happy, right?

I’ve been a little down and a little off today. A case of the Tuesday Troubles, if you will. I can’t seem to get into my groove with anything today, even though I was actually able to make a purchase before Lilly shut down.
Like most of us out here, I find Pinterest to be one of the best distractions from the real world.  Now let me preface the next statement by saying I have never been a wedding person and DO NOT have my dream wedding all planned out.
I totally love pinning Wedding Ideas.  Maybe it’s the joy and excitement in so many of the photos. I’m not entirely sure, but for some reason, wedding pins make me really happy.
So, to bring up my “down day” here is a collage of some of my favorite wedding pins from today!

What things do you do to bring yourself up on a “Down Day”?


Today’s Pickins:
1.       Vanilla Ice Cubes would be perfect in anything from coke to coffee!
2.       Moscato Cupcakes. Sounds too good to be true….
3.       These Ashley Duncan heart bangles are so sweet! I love how they are two-toned, as well.

2 comments:

  1. When I'm having an off day, I'll read, go on Pinterest, or spend time with friends (or boyfriend) to cheer myself up! I love your wedding pins, by the way!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest def. does it for me too.. getting lost in a good book does it too! =]

    Now that I am engaged, working on wedding projects cheers me up..

    The best part of having a "down" day is knowing that tomorrow is just around the corner!

    hope your day got better!!!

    xoxoxoox

    samigaglio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete