Although our weather is still warm, I love transitioning into fall fashion! Here are some of the pieces that are currently making statements in my everyday wear!
1. Leopard loafers seem to be the hottest thing to touch your feet this fall. A perfectly fun way to add pattern and flair to any outfit.
2. Polka Dots have never been my thing, but I recently bought a top similar to this tie neck blouse that had a polka dot effect make with tiny little hearts! In fact, I was wearing it in yesterday’s OOTD post!
3. Colored skinnies have been in for a while now, but I have really been drawn to this wine colored pair. The deep red looks great with so many tops and isn’t too overpowering of a color.
4. Chambray is new jean—oh wait. Just like jeans, I feel as though my chambray top goes with just about anything! From shorts, to leggings, and even colored skinnies, it’s the perfect neutral for this pattern-filled fall!
5. Essie’s Glamour Purse might be my favorite nail polish color I’ve ever owned! Not to mention, I picked it up for just $2 at my local TJMaxx.
6. I bought two trench coats at the end of last winter on a great special! As the weather starts to cool off, I can’t wait to pair them with leggings and ballet flats, wearing the coat like a dress!
What are some of your current “in style” staples in your wardrobe?
1. Stay tuned to see how my DIY of this “frocket”crew neck turns out!
2. Monogrammed cupcake toppers—that just happened.
3. Good thing my lunch was filling or this CakeBatter Puppy Chow would be sooooo tempting!