Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Fashion Obsession: Shifts and Flats

Spring Fashion has been underway for sometime now. While I love many of the trends this season, I always feel that it is important to buy pieces I am going to love even when the trend dies. 

My current obsession?

Shifts and flats.


Seriously, what could be more classic!? 






Here are two ways I am hoping add more of this obsession to my wardrobe:





What is your favorite timeless trend?



Today's Pickins:
1.  Kentucky Derby Recipes
2. Love these Monogrammed Hair Brushes

3 comments:

  1. I just bought a great shift at JCP... though secret time, I always have my shifts tailored to give me a little curve. I mean I know that's not the point but I like them to fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shift dresses they are so classic and they look so chic with a nice pair of flats, YOU ARE RIGHT. I'll have to keep this look in mind when I am out shopping next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of a shift dress with flats! It's one of my go-to looks in warmer weather!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete