Monday, May 6, 2013

What do you do?

 If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?








I had to think about this prompt for a moment. But I think the answer shoes in what I do. It was also what I did before my current job.

I connect. 


Nothing fulfills me like connecting with others.  I am notorious for knowing someone everywhere I go and for being the friend that can talk to anyone about anything.

In fact, studying up on the psychology behind human relationships also fascinates me. 

-------------------

However, I think this connection is the one thing I seem to be missing in life lately. I connect with people through social each day, yet i'm missing a deeper, personal connection a bit these days. I guess that's the catch-22 of living the selfish life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment