Thursday, November 7, 2013

Best Statement Necklaces for Fall (and Winter!)

B and I are a bit rough on each other...we love to poke fun at each other's quirks and preferences in life. One of the things that makes him laugh most is when we're out and someone compliments my necklace.

Now, this might seem random, but it happens A LOT. We pretty much can't go out without someone commenting on my necklace collection. 


While I know it's been a few months since The Great Gatsby buzz, I truly believe Flapper Era inspirations are going to be a key part of my favorite jewelry pieces this season; The Art Deco gems feel so glamorous, which is what the holiday season is all about! 





The best part about these pieces is that they pair with everything from your Little Black (holiday) dress to chambray and everything in between!


Will you be wearing Art Deco inspired pieces this season?





Today's Pickins:
1. Add an Art Deco Touch to your phone
2. Steve Madden's Escape - My Latest Obsession

3 comments:

  1. I love that these are all neutrals. I have a hard time wearing my statement necklaces that are too bold.

    Hope you're having a great day!
    - Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently posted my DIY necklace display - you should check it out! Its made we want to pick up more jewelry since I see my necklaces all the time now. The bottom right one on your post is my favorite - where is it from?

    http://thegradventurer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Statement necklaces are the best! It's my latest go-to to spruce up an outfit!

    I'm wearing a Forever XXI favorite right now.

    xoxo
    Amanda

    http://theluxelion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete