Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Style Influence: Icons of the 1970s

Maybe it was all those years of listening to Creedence Clearwater Revival instead of Brittney Spears. Or maybe it was just the naturally long locks I've always donned. Either way, I truly believe I was meant to be around in the 1970s. 



1970s fashion trends have (and probably always will) influence my personal style. I'm always drawn to jewelry with organic stones, like turquoise, or flowy, peasant tops and jeans - there is something simple and natural that I've always adored about this look. 


Seriously, I'd die to raid any of these ladies' wardrobes!


Which decade influences your personal style most? 


Today's Pickins:

3 comments:

  1. Just blogging around and found your blog. So glad to see you here blogging, so many deserted blogs these days. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i'd love living in the 70s too! I am drawn to the 80's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clothes look good, a good decade in style

    ReplyDelete