Thursday, August 2, 2012

Changing Colors

As a Florida girl, I have a hard time remembering that fall is near. It really isn’t until we have our first brisk game day in The Swamp that it really hits me that fall is here.
I’ve always hated the sudden transition from summer hues to fall hues and wish it was a bit more gradual. One of the best ways to mitigate this sudden switch is to transition slowly—and a great way to start that it with your nails!
A secret nail polish addict, I seem to change my color at least once a week and own more nail polish than I have room for. I’ve found that some of the colors I already have had great hints of some fall inspirations which are perfect for the transition!

What are some of your favorite ways to transition from summer to fall?

Today’s Pickins:
1.       Shamrock Shake copycat recipe!? Might have to break my “no sugar” rule for this! 
2.       Making a T-Shirt quilt  is a perfect winter project will all of my old Sigma Kappa tees.  
3.       Brightly colored doors are one of my favorite parts of a home, especially the bright blue! 
4.       Lilly Pulitzer’s Oar dressing room in their new Maryland store would be an awesome recreation in a nautical bathroom!  


No comments:

Post a Comment