Friday, August 17, 2012

Time Flies, So Slowly

I’m having a moment where I remember how fast time really flies. I’m sure we can all agree, when we were younger, we use to wish time away. We’d wish for school to be over for summer to come, or our birthdays to get here, or even for the semester to end so that we did not have to go to a class anymore.
It’s crazy to think it has been three years since I started at the University of Florida and joined the most amazing sisterhood on the planet. It has been so hard watching the rest of PC09 go back to school and not being there to join them. Yet, at the time, I loved college but was ready to “grow up”.  I miss my sisters more than anything and wish I could go back just for one last year. But that’s the funny thing about it, we wish time away because of all the bad we see, not even looking at the fun times that are flying past us! It’s only been three months and my memories of class are already wiped from my collegiate memory vault.
Even this past week flew by! It feels like it’s only been on a few hours since I was sitting on the tarmac, delayed FOR HOURS, waiting to fly to North Carolina. I counted down the days, for months, waiting for the trip. The last week before the trip seemed to take the longest; yet, this week post trip has gone by in the blink of an eye.
While this post may seem a bit sad, both of these distances in my life will be gone two weeks from today!! So here I go, wishing time away…again.

Today’s Pickins:
1.       I am a total ring person, so it didn’t take much for me to fall in love with these State Love Rings!
2.       Maker’s Mark cookies!? I know a guy that might just love theses…
3.       Coral and Lavender color schemes are inspiring my current nail polish plans!
4.       I think it’s a good thing that Lilly Pulitzer is only offering the Panhel table cloths in the original four chapters. Otherwise, I might be tempted to buy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment