Here are a few of the things I am lusting after these days!
1. Brown Leather Tory Burch riding boots are at the top of my lust list! I really need a new pair of brown boots going into the fall!
2. My trip to Key West is so close! I have been counting down the days until this getaway!
3. A few more skinny belts, especially this tortoise one, would be a perfect addition to my fall wardrobe.
4. Kind of a constant lust, but I have been drooling over the dainty monogram bracelets! I like them so much more than the “super statement” monograms you usually see.
5. More leopard. More more more!
6. Essie’s “Fishnet Stockings” makes for a sexy fall nail color. I’ve been going with more muted shades but it already feels like it is time to brighten up!
7. The Orange and Blue Dixie Dress from Twelve Saturdays has me dreaming of cool fall nights spent at Ben Hill Griffin!
8. The obligatory “I am never going to buy one but I really really want one” mention of the Kitchen Aid mixer.
On a personal note, something special about today:
I think of/miss my Oma every day, especially when it comes to important “growing up” events. She was always such an adventurous and courageous woman!
What are you currently lusting after?
1. I am actually not a Michael Jackson fan, but this cover could make me one!
2. This glitter starfish mirror at the new Lilly Pulitzer store would be a fun DIY!
3. I actually won the “That’s why her hair’s so big…” sorority superlative last year. The thing is, I love having big hair!