Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Secret Santa Swap!!

The last few days have been CRAZZZZZZY! But I am happy to finally get to post about my fabulous gifts from the Secret Santa Swap! 
Photobucket
The Secret Santa Swap was hosted by four amazing ladies!!


I was so excited when Mary sent out the email letting us know who we were paired with! My pair was Ella from Champagne & Cardigans, who happens to be one of my sorority sisters and friends! I think it made the swap a little bit more fun since we know each other pretty well!



I was so excited when I opened up the package to find neatly wrapped coasters and a pack of washi tape!





The coasters were hand-made in an awesome blood orange,  Carolina blue, and glittery gold! I loved all of the patterns and have already put them to good use! 

Sorry for the awkward webcam selfie...


The washi tape was also a GREAT idea! As Ella knows, I love to craft! What she might have not known (but her ESP sources must've been telling her) is that I have been dying to get my hands on some washi tape to try a few projects with! Today's Pickins are all fun washi tape projects!


Thanks so much, Ella!


I love getting to know other bloggers through these swaps and look forward to participating in more swaps! Another big thanks to the lovely hostesses! 



Today's Pickins:
1. Washi Tape Keyboard

2. Washi Tape Napkin Rings
3. Washi Tape Easter Cards
4.  Washi Tape Table Scape




No comments:

Post a Comment