Thursday, April 4, 2013

Liebster 2.0

Hey Y'all! I've been so kindly nominated for the Liebster Award! 

Although I have done it once before, I did want to answer the questions again and link up to some of the awesome ladies that nominated me! 


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hannah from The Pink and Green Prep and was so happy when she nominated me! Meet Hannah! 

Hannah's questions for me:


(1) What's your favorite vacation destination? Either the Keys or Savannah! 
(2) Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi all the way! 
(3) Favorite childhood TV show? Clarissa Explains It All
(4) What's your pump-up song? Anything from Nelly 
(5) What's your favorite accessory you own? Monogrammed Necklace
(6) What's your guilty pleasure? Comfort foods! 
(7) What's your pet peeve? Tardiness
(8) City or country? Country
(9) What's your favorite monogram style? The classic, interlocked First, Last, Middle
(10) What is your go-to drink at Starbucks? Passion Tea Lemonade
(11) What are you most excited about for spring? I am excited to take some time to travel with friends! 



Then, of course, there is the fabulous Sarah from A T-shirt and Pearls! Meet Sarah! 

Sarah's questions for me:


1. What is your favorite sweet treat? Cupcakes! 
2. If you could go on any vacation where would you go? The Greek Isles
3. What is one wish you have for your blog? A fun network! I love the network of people I have now and would love to see it continue to grow! 
4. What is your favorite beauty product? NARS Bronzer
5. Mountains or beach? Beach
6. Sweet tea or unsweet? Sweet! 
7. What is your favorite season and why? Football Season. No explanation needed. 
8. What is one talent you wish you had? I wish I could sing. 
9. If you could change to any other career what would it be and why? I'd be a Rockette. Childhood dream fulfilled. 
10. What is your favorite accessory? Shoes. Allllll the shoes! 
11. What is one of your favorite childhood memories? Getting my first puppy!


Thanks for the nominations! Go check out their blogs! 



Today's Pickins:


No comments:

Post a Comment