A few weeks ago, I was SO excited when I found out I had won a giveaway from Miss Southern Prep!!
My prize was an awesome monogrammed ring from Monograms, Etc.
Sallie from Monograms, Etc was ready to get going with the process as soon as she got my name. Little did I know how hard it was going to be to pick out exactly what I wanted!
My first instinct was to with orange and blue—after all, I am a GATOR! But after looking at the dozens of colors her shop offered, I decided to go with a turquoise background and white monogram. I thought it would be a great pop of color that wouldn't be too obnoxious with any outfit I own. Plus, turquoise has always been my favorite color!
I received the ring earlier this week and was elated to wear it the next day! As MSP had pointed out, the ring is adjustable, which allowed me to wear it on my ring finger one day, and on my pointer next! Mama even pointed out that it would be the perfect “knot” in one of my long pearl strands—I like the way she thinks!
Go check out Miss Southern Prep and Monograms, Etc! I’d highly recommend this ring and with holidays around the corner, it’d be a fabulous personalized gift for anyone!
Today’s (Monogram) Pickins:
1. A monogram stamp would be perfect for card and gift tag making!
2. The monogrammed chairs in this office would add a sophisticated personal touch!
3. What’s hotter than a man in seersucker? A monogram to go with!
4. This clever home owner added a wall monogram toa sunshade! How perfect!
5. This would be a perfect before-bed Christmas Eve gift!