Friday, February 15, 2013

What to do, Bamboo?!

If you follow me on instagram, you might have seen a sneak peek at one of my recent flea market finds!

I picked up this great Hollywood Regency Bamboo dresser, mirror, and two nightstands. 



My original intent was the paint the set green, like the image below:



However, now I am just not sure if I want to paint it or keep it off white!! 

The colors for my room are white, champagne gold, black, and kelly green.


I am also lusting over these color choices, too.




What would you do if you were in my shoes?! HELP!! 


6 comments:

  1. I love the painted ones! Kelly green is such a fun color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kelley green color! It would make such a statement with a nice pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a color theme in your bedroom? Otherwise I'm loving that pop of green and the blue! Let me know what you decide! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely paint them, adoring that blue, A pretty teal would be nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that kelly green! Such great finds!

    ReplyDelete