Saturday, May 11, 2013

Catching Up: Blog Every Day in May

5/9: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)

My first VINE!




5/10: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.

Not boy related, i think my most embarrassing moment has the be when I threw up on an airplane.

 My family was flying out to California for vacation and the night before our trip, my mama caught a stomach bug and was up sick all night. We decided the next morning that we'd change her ticket and that she would meet us two days later. 

Now, the itinerary for my dad, sister and I had us flying from Tampa to Atlanta to LAX. We decided it was beneficial to grab lunch in Atlanta instead of waiting til we got out to LAX. So, my sister and I split nachos for lunch. And if you know me, i love and and all mexican-ish things.

A few hours later, we're on our plane (somewhere over Texas) and it hits me.

 "I'm going to throw up."

I say this to my sister and she literally pushes me away from her. What I meant was "GRAB ME A BARFBAG, I'm going to throw up."

Well , i got sick everywhere. 

Nacho parts we're flying.

I ended up rushing to the bathroom and as I come out, my super cool Hollister sweatshirt is covered in vomit and I have to walk-of-shame back to my seat, where the flight attendants are currently replacing the carpet.

Even more embarrassing, the  lady across the isle from me pulled out a medical mask and put it on as soon as i came back.

Apparently, I had contracted the bug, seeing as I was sick the whole rest of the day. And Papa Cotton was sick the next day....




But, we ended up having a super fun trip:)








5/11:  Sell yourself in 10 words or lessI like the idea of ten words for this rather than one phrase. Here we go:

Social
Analytical
Sassy
Intellegent
Creative
Communicative
Wise
Motivated
Compassionate
Rational


What would your ten words be?















No comments:

Post a Comment