Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Challenge: Days 12-14

Day 12, SundayWhat do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

I miss my second year of college. A bit particular and yet, oh so random, but I think that year was one of the most fun times of my life so far. When I think of a time where I had my shit together, that was it. Such a genuinely fun and happy period in my life.




Day 13, MondayIssue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

Dear men without a college degree that hit on me,

You might think you are smarter than me without that little piece of paper, but let me tell you something—you’re not. In fact, I came to that conclusion long before you opened your mouth, which also did not help your case.

Anyway, my mother always taught me that as a smart girl, I should have ambitions to marry someone just as smart, if not smarter, than me. And you see, marrying you would mean I am not giving myself enough credit and we can’t have any of that up in here.

Sincerely,
Miss “That Little Pieces of Paper Really Does Matter”

P.S. Go Gata.






Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy


1.        My family
2.        My dogs
3.        Sunshine
4.        Florida Football
5.        When my “fat pants” are baggy
6.        Good hair days (and good makeup days, too)
7.        Shoe sales
8.        An acoustic guitar
9.        Dallas, the TV show
10.     Traveling



I promise I will try to do a better job keeping up! Can't wait to see what everyone else shared! 












No comments:

Post a Comment