Saturday, October 13, 2012

Transitioning to Fall Gameday

With the fall weather finally starting to kick in, it's time to transition our gameday wear from "what will I look OK sweaty in" to "what will keep me warm but cute". 

One of my biggest pet peeves about the transitioning weather in Florida is the lack of care put into cold weather gameday style. With the common excuse being that we only get about two games or so of this weather, my current mission is to update a favorite fall dress in my wardrobe to fit in for these few weeks.

I wear the bejeezus out of my Lilly Pulitzer Cassie dress in navy and white stripes. It's comfy and cute and easy to wash. WIN! 

As a Gator, my mission is now as simple as finding orange jewelry. So far, here are the cute pieces I have been able to find online:

My favorite of the accessories has to be the necklace in the bottom right, found at Macys! I also love the idea of a scarf for later months and a necklace for earlier months. 

The best part? I already have the boots and dress in my closet, so adding a necklace isn't a big. 

Happy Gameday, NCAAF lovers and happy shopping to me! woo woo!


How do you change your style for fall gamedays?



Today's Pickins:
1. Chocolate and sprinkle dipped Peeps are fun way to add pop to a favorite treat!
2. This DIY Mask is one of the coolest I've seen! A perfect last minute costume, too! 
3. Stella & Dot's Bryan Park Scarf in Poppy has me lusting right about now. 



2 comments:

  1. SO cute, Cotton! Love the boots with it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish we got more cold game days! I love scarves and boots!

    ReplyDelete